Linen bath robes form LINUM STUDIO is a remarkable present to a man or woman by any occasion, always a stylish and practical choice.
Ideal after shower, bath, sauna or spa relaxing! Light and soft classical dressing gown is a symbol of home warmth, coziness and an easy way to relax.
LINUM STUDIO linen bath robes have classical design of a home unisex dressing gown.
Off white color, classic style, long, generously cut unisex bath robe, featuring full hood, made from classic striped fabric, both sides pockets and detached sash, which is not sewn into the back of the robe.
Tailor made bathrobes from washed Lithuanian linen. The washing process created unique softness, relaxed and a little tousled, casual appearance.
Naturally supple and breathable, non allergic linen fabric offers a unique blend of comfort, practicality and elegance.
Available sizes: S; M; L; XL; XXL
S -33″ (84 cm)
M – 36′” (91 cm)
L – 39″ (99 cm)
XL – 42″ (106 cm)
XXL – 45″ (114 cm)
Bath robe’s length for sizes S and M is 110 cm ( 44″) and for L, XL and XXL – 120 cm (48”)
CUSTOM LENGTH is available to!!!
● Composition: 100% Linen
● Expertly tailored specially for you
● Origin: vowed and tailored in Lithuania (EU)
● Size: S-XXL
● Color: Off-white
● Finishing: both sides pockets, detached sash, collar decoration with classic pattern striped fabric
● Machine washable (warm wash), ironing optional, only non chlorine bleaching if needed
● Every item is wrapped with care, ready as a gift to yourself or someone special
● If you need another sizes of Duvet Covers, Flat Sheets or Top Flat Sheets, Pillowcases – contact me, we love custom orders:)
SOME HINTS about LINEN CARE:
– Hand wash, or machine wash with like colors. Avoid bleach.
– Line dry, or tumble dry low. Iron on reverse if desired.
– Hint for wrinkles – Linen has a tendency to wrinkle, it is a natural characteristic of the fabric. To minimize wrinkles when machine drying, first shake out your linen before placing in the dryer. – —- Pull the linen out of the dryer just before it is completely dry. You should be able to find the sweet spot in your drying cycle where the linen is nearly dry and is wrinkle free.